17 February 2008

9-month fair

Friday I went to the 9-month fair in the RAI in Amsterdam with my mom. This is an annual event where stores get together to give you information and of course to have you buy their stuff.

We got there around noon and it took some time to find the right exposition hall. At the same time there was another fair going on which was really busy!

I have to say it was fun and there weren't as many histerical women as I expected. Everybody seemed to really enjoy themself. The one thing my mom and I had hoped for were some free samples. Not like we were just going there for the free stuff, but since there are soooo many products out there it would be nice to be able to try some out. Besides a couple of free diapers there was none of that and the stores were mainly trying to sell the items you can get in their store for the same price. There were some fair specials, but not for the things I still need. O well... it was fun anyway. There was one store which actually had good deals on bedding and we bought a blanket, sheets and a sleeping bag there all for 20 euro's. It was very busy at that stand!

After 3 hours I was getting tired and we went back home. It was good fun to spend this kind of time with my mom!