Today I have reached the halfway point. Looking back at the first half of my pregnancy I can say I have been pretty lucky, but it also hasn't gone completely smooth. Sure I never got sick to the point where I was throwing up all day, but I definitely felt very nauseas for 5 weeks and thus overall didn't feel that great. Also I have been very tired, also after the magic 3 months. Last week I found out that is due to slight anemia and a slow thyroid. Hopefully with all the medication and extra iron I feel better soon.
But I guess I shouldn't complain about all this, I have been able to go to work, function somewhat normal and when I take it down a notch I am fine overall.
I am now really looking forward to the second half of my pregnancy. My belly is starting to show and I just feel more pregnant. The first 3 months I really had to sort of get used to the idea. It is going to be great!