25 March 2008

Snow stress at 27 weeks

After a nice relaxing Easter weekend it was stressful to get into work this morning. The past couple of days have been snowy, with hail, rain etc..... all mixed in. That together with commuting turned into a mess. At the moment there is 700 km (+/-425 miles) of traffic jam in Holland!

I don't know what it is (hormones again?) but for some reason I get more mad and concerned about possible danger since I am pregnant. I did read somewhere that some women have that happening to them, they see danger everywhere, are more worried about relatives etc. This morning that clearly happened to me too. When I drove into work there was this one car passing everybody left and right at high speed during a snow storm. He just made me furious and I was swearing at him in the car out loud. Not like that helped, beside releive on my part, but I just don't want to get into an accident because of idiots like that guy. Probably the mother instinct of protecting my baby against that kind of behavior is kicking in.