We just had another ultrasound to localize the placenta, which was too low at 20 weeks. Now everything is looking great! The placenta is not covering the exit anymore. It is however still low and at 36 weeks we get another ultrasound to make sure Juniors head is dropped and has enough space for delivery. But the lady didn't expect a problem, so I can deliver naturally. That was a big relieve, b/c for some reason it would have felt different to schedule the C-section with my agenda at this point.
The lady also took another good look at Junior and I asked her to look at the echodense focus in the heart again, which was our big shock at 20 weeks. It was completely gone!
Jr was really active and would kick back every time the echo probe would push on the part of my belly where the legs are. Also Jr was boxing, we have cute picture from it which I will post after we scan it, sucking it's thumb and drinking the amniotic fluid.
The lady also saw if Jr is a boy or a girl, we have no idea. That was a big temptation to ask her.. but we didn't. Looking back at some of the video Sean took my guess would be boy, b/c it looks like there was something extra. But I could be 100% of.