Today I am 35 weeks pregnant and have 35 days to go until the due date. That seems very close, but Junior is also very likely to greet the world late (as most 1st born babies are 10 days late), but I am starting to worry we don't have a girl name yet.
The boy name was decided on a couple of weeks already, but for some reason a girl name is more difficult for us. We were down to 2 names, Sean liked the one name the most, I liked the other name the most. This weekend however I came up with a 3th name (to add to the confusion). We both really like that name too, so maybe that solves the battle over the other 2 names.
At first I was convinced we will have a girl, lately I think boy, so maybe that is why we can't decide on a girl name..... because we won't need it????