Today we had a check up at the hospital. Nothing changed since my last appointment, my BP is still great (110/75), Jr's heart beat is too and still (s)he didn't drop yet. I was for sure that had happened because I felt something going on and seemed to have more space in my stomach again.... it was probably just wishful thinking.
So we have another appointment next week July 1st (no, not another week!), so it could very well be that Jr will be a July instead of a June baby.
As for now I am thinking of new projects. I have to start keeping myself more busy, because I start to sleep bad at night, I am just not tired enough. But on the other hand it can't be anything to elaborate because I am not allowed to after my bleedings. I think I will go get some fabric and do some crafting. Any suggestions on what to make?