better than others.
We have had a rough couple of days where Jill just wants to be held all day long. This fills up my days completely and thus I have no time to take a nap. On top of that I am a control freak so the spare couple of minutes I do have I tend to start cleaning up the house. Wrong! Because in general we have been very lucky with Jill during the night. I get two good stretches of 4 hours sleep. This has probably kept me up and running during the day, because I am not totally exhausted. The other night however (tuesday - wednesday) she kept us up most of the night. So Sean stayed home yesterday, partly because he hadn't slept and wouldn't be of much use at work, and partly to support me. I was just dead. So this taught me to take a nap whenever I can. But what am I doing right now while she is sleeping? Updating my blog..... Also last night she made up for it by sleeping 2x 5 hours.
So again in general she is a super sweet baby who really doesn't cry all that much. It is just sometimes so exhausting to never have a break. At those times I dislike breastfeeding because nobody can take over. Soon I will probably buy a pump so Sean can feed her from a bottle when I need a break. Also this will be good to get used to for when I go back to work (what am I thinking of right now?). Just like to plan ahead!
I am going to take a nap now.