26 September 2008

Aerobics class reunion

Today I went to a get together from the aerobics pregnancy class I took. This time with 20+ babies and strollers! It was fun, I went with my neighbor Hetty and her daughter Kaat, who is 6 weeks younger than Jill. We went to the beach restaurant that Sean, Jill, Clover and I went to 2 weeks ago. It was great weather!

It was fun to see a lot of the women and of course their babies, but it was also a bit of a contest to hear who had the worst delivery, etc.... I guess that is expected when you put a bunch of new mothers together. But blocking that part it was fun to hear all the stories.

Jill wasn't too happy for some reason, I think she was just tired.



Together in the car. Notice Jill's sad lip.



Some of us, with babies!