Jill is 2 months old today. Yesterday she was weight again and is now 4650 gram (like 10 pounds) and she got her first shots. She was not to happy when the nurse gave her the shots (neither was I, man those needles go in deep) and she was sleepy and a little cranky as a result of the shots all day yesterday.
I will post pictures of her soon again, but I might not be able to post for a while on a regular basis as Clover killed my computer and almost herself in the process of doing it. Clover was chewing on her bone and by accident also chew the cord of my computer which was next to her bone. I saw Clover jump up and a little spark. Poor puppy and luckily she chewed the "right" side of the adapter cord and "only" got 16 V instead of 220 V.
So both my girls are doing well considering the shots and electricity they had to deal with.... I will keep you posted as soon as I can.