26 December 2007

Merry Christmas at 14 weeks

Yesterday we reached the 14 week mark. I have to say that I start to feel better now that I have entered my 2nd trimester (whow, that sounds far into the pregnancy). I can eat anything, all the time, and I have only gained one kilo (0,5 pound) so far. The only downside is still feeling exhausted........
The last week before Christmas was really difficult at work. I could not get out of bed and I finally realized that these past 3 months have asked more from my body than I thought / wanted to admit.
But now I have time off and I am enjoying sleeping in, eating nice Christmas meals, going through some baby folders, looking around on ebay for a baby room, just all things I hadn't had time for to do yet.

I want to wish you all happy holidays!