I was amazed by the amount of lists that are out there which tell you what baby stuff/items you need. Every store seems to provide one, some even longer than others.... So I decided to sort of make my own by taking a list from the most realistic store and hightlight the things I think I really need.
Saturday I took my change because I went shopping with a good friend from college who already has 3 children. So she knew what good tips to give me, what things from my list were not necessary and what items I needed more of than the list tells me. I mean, the list tells you to get 6 tissues for cleaning up after the baby... what if you get a baby that throws up a lot? How about 20?
So slowely I am working down my list and I have to say it is a lot of fun.