Last night we had our first class to prepare for delivery. My aerobics class ended last Friday which is a bummer since I really enjoy the excersize, but there was still one more evening together with the partners. That was last night.
My teacher is a very cool and knowledgeble lady and she knew how to get the dads excited and not bored within 5 minutes. Sean was slightly overwelmed with all the information she gave, but I think the most important topics will stick. Like how to recognize real contractions, how to time them, when to go to the hospital, how to help me with my breathing if I were to panic and most importantly how to spoil me!
After the class I was all wound up and couldn't sleep. Especially in combination with the news from the midwife earlier that day it was all a little much.
So now I am at work, sleepy and illegaly adding this post to my blog.......