I realize it could still take 2 more weeks, so I don't want to just sit on the couch, that would make me unhappy. So today I went to the garden center to get some plants for the yard. These little projects keep me busy and occupied. Although it felt funny, Jr hasn't dropped into my pelvis yet, so in case my water breaks I have to lay down (When a baby's head hasn't dropped yet, there could be the danger of getting the umbilical cord stuck). The idea of me laying down in the isle with indoor plants actually made me laugh when I thought about that in the store....
In the evenings we also just hang out at home. Last night Sean, me and Clover were sitting in the baby room wondering how it will be real soon!
Clover is also excited!
Pretty soon I will be feeding Jr in the rocking chair.