One more week till our due date, but no baby yet. Everything seems to have calmed down and I am starting to wonder now if we will be one of the "lucky" ones who go till 41+ weeks. Junior seems to still have a great time in my belly and doesn't show any signs to want to come out soon. (S)he still didn't drop yet, my BP is still great (110/80) and Jr's heartbeat is steady and strong.
Jr is also still growing so (s)he can handle to cold outside world with a nice fat layer, but this makes the space very limited. My belly stays pretty much the same size, but my intestines aren't to happy and at night when I lay down I get reflux because Jr's butt is pushing into my stomach.
On the other hand we should be happy that everything is continuing to go so good and that Jr will be nice and strong to great the world around 40 weeks instead of being premature. We are just sooooooo curious by now!!!